Jul 29, 2010

Questions and Confessions

I have a bunch of questions and confessions in my head and I want to write them down –

  • How do you end an almost decade long obsession?
  • How can something that is seemingly innocent be bad?
  • I wonder why some addictions are harder to get rid of…
  • This is sick. It's an addiction and an obsession – I should consult a psychiatrist for this.
  • Why should you stop being friends with someone?
  • Is there a good reason why you should stop being friends with a "friend" when you have known the person practically your whole life?
  • Will I feel depressed if I get rid of her?
  • Will she notice?
  • Is it still a good idea to be friends with someone when you don't like the person?
  • Is there another reason why she is irritating the hell out of me?
  • Do I have a borderline personality disorder (Girl Interrupted anyone?)
  • Does she have borderline personality disorder?
  • Someday, I will tell you. Someday, but not right now. I don't know if I'll ever have the courage though.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: