Jul 10, 2010

Random Thoughts

  • Still taking 3-4 showers a day. At least the heat is abating. At least it now rains occasionally.
  • I am worried about a friend. I hope that she chooses to follow her heart – if such choice will make her happy.
  • Still has a huge crush on Jericho Rosales. What is it about that guy?
  • Resolved to have an effing cesarean section. Trying to come to terms with the inevitable pain.
  • Scratch that – I am fighting the CS
  • I feel like I've swallowed a whole cow.
  • I feel like a cow.
  • I look like an effing cow.
  • I like the Bottomline.
  • August – still wants to attend Bessie's wedding.
  • The contractions are bad.
  • I'm in-love with my daughter.
  • I wish she wouldn't go through with it.
  • I really don't like him. AT ALL.
  • Better get back to work now.
  • I miss you.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

sterndal said...

who is that you don't like AT ALL?

LOL

btw. added you on facebook

i worry that you might not recognize me .. real name is evelyn :)

thanks