Aug 7, 2010

23:18 Running Thoughts

  • Should remind the boss to forward payment
  • You're so near yet so far
  • Diarrhea. Damn it. It's those blasted crabs. I hate crabs. I hate crabs. I hate seafood.
  • Still haven't gone to the OB
  • Not decided on what to name the baby yet and how to spell Riley. It's Erbe's fault.
  • Can't believe how lucky I am to have a saint for a husband. He needs to be one to survive me. Yes, the word is "survive". I am a horrible, horrible pregnant woman. I complain a lot – a lot!
  • At peace now with the fact that I won't be able to attend my bestfriend's wedding. It sucks. It sucks big time, but I am now resigned to it.
  • I am loaded with work. I just wish I have the energy to finish them all. I suck.
  • I wonder how much an NSO birth certificate costs. I read it's P315 if it's notarized. I wonder if it would cost more.
  • I wonder how long I'd have to wait for the birth certificate. I heard it'd take a whole day to get a copy. My friend owes me for this. she owes me big time! I wouldn't do this for anyone.
  • My stomach hurts. I have stomach cramps and it doesn't help that the baby' has decided to learn how to dance the Tango tonight. It's kick. Kick. Kick.
  • I ate a lot of malunggay today. Mommy insists on me eating malunggay. I told her if she makes me eat more, I will probably be able to sell off breast milk on eBay. Yup, that's a disgusting thought. So, stop reading. By the way, that's not an original idea. Someone is already doing that.
  • I am amazed at how many things are running through my head at this moment.
  • I wonder how Tinay is doing on our bet. I wonder if she's doing anything about it. Just remember, Tinapay, I NEED PROOFS!
  • If you hate me, you shouldn't be reading my blog you know? Why torture yourself?! Just proves that you're a friggin' idiot.
  • If you are reading my blog because you're stalking my friend, Tin. Boo-hoo-hoo for you. She's getting married tomorrow. Why don't you go to Church just in time for the "forever hold your peace" part of the ceremony.
  • My back hurts. Eff it. Everything hurts. I want to be a trooper but pregnancy is not a walk in the park especially if you have scoliosis. God, I love to complain! I love the massages more.
  • I miss coffee. I have been thinking about that since this morning. I miss drinking hot coffee. I miss the smell of it. I miss it!
  • I love the fact that it has been raining for days now. I prefer rain from 10 am to 2 pm. However, I'll take whatever Mother Nature can give me.
  • This room is hot. We really need a new air conditioner. I think we'll get one before the baby comes.
  • I really need to have this baby wait for September. She needs to be a September baby – or better yet an October baby. Yeah, I prefer October. October sounds nicer than September – I don't know why.
  • My sister suggested the name Sinead which is pronounced as Si-neyd. My mother said the local version of that is Zenaida. No offense to all Zenaida's out there, but it's not something I'd want to call my baby. I like Sinead (since the spelling is unique) but I think people would have difficult pronouncing it.
  • Reilee. Riley. Reilley. Rileigh. Reileigh. Rylee. Reilley. Too many spellings. Erbe and I can't agree on one.
  • We can't agree on a second name too – sometimes, I think I should just stick with one name. Paige is having difficulty memorizing all the letters in her name. Her last name alone consists of 12 letters. I didn't know Garchitorena is that long until I was teaching Paige how to write it.
  • Have I exhausted every thought in my head?
  • 10 years. I just want to write that one. Someone reacts to words like "decade-long obsession" and "10 years" let's not disappoint that favorite reader of mine.
  • Carpal-effing-tunnel-syndrome sucks.
  • I love the fact that I have my sister for my sister. Some people are just lucky that way.
  • I miss Cori. I especially miss her after seeing her "angel" picture.
  • Luna, you should have said something about the font! LOL
  • And jinx, sorry about the delayed payment. It's my fault. I should have sent the invoice earlier.
  • This is pretty long now. I should get some rest. I hurt.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

sterndal said...

i think riley, whatever the spelling, is an adorable name :)

i'm also fond of japanese names such as akiko, akane, miyaka, etc.