Aug 3, 2010

30 Things to Do Before You Turn 30

Tinapay and I have an agreement – no, I gave her a dare. I dare her to complete all the tasks listed below before she turns 30 years old. If she does, I'd give her anything she wants. If she doesn't, she'd give me anything I ask for. We will agree on a price however. This is great because if I win, I'd have a really gorgeous Christmas gift (her birthday is on December 18) and if she wins, I get to give her a Christmas gift.

She imposed certain rules, however.

  1. No death-defying stunts.
  2. No public embarrassments.
  3. Nothing I wouldn't or couldn't do (which certainly makes rules 1 & 2 void to my way of thinking)
  4. Ummm… I forgot the 4th rule. It's probably not that important! lol

Here are the dares:

  1. Go to Baguio and buy 5 dresses from an ukay-ukay store.
  2. Watch the sunrise in Boracay.
  3. Get drunk on champagne.
  4. Approach a cute (proof needed) stranger and get 30 facts about him.
  5. Call up a frienemy on his/her birthday.
  6. Sew yourself a really cute dress
  7. Write a letter to 5 people telling them how much you love them (you're cringing at the mere thought noh!)
  8. Eat in a really expensive restaurant without flinching at the price – and I don't mean Gerry's Grill! (Refer to Bossing for expensive restaurants in Manila)
  9. Date at least 5 different guys. (I'm kind here Tinapay, you get to date one guy a month. You have 5 months 'til December!)
  10. Learn one amazing cocktail mix
  11. Learn how to prepare Paella
  12. Adopt a hobby – something that requires you to get out of your room and your house!
  13. Ask someone out on a romantic date.
  14. Go to a club and dance without care.
  15. Go to a huge sports game and actually enjoy it.
  16. Create one delicious recipe of your own.
  17. Talk to a complete stranger in English – and with an accent.
  18. Kiss someone – no, I don't mean your mother! Remember, you said something I can or would do. There!
  19. Ride a horse
  20. Wear red lipstick for a weekend out – you can do this already!
  21. Learn to walk on three-inch heels.
  22. Fire a gun (Airsoft gun will do).
  23. Dye your hair.
  24. Attend a concert.
  25. Try at least one extreme sport.
  26. Eat something really exotic – something you wouldn't normally eat.
  27. Flirt with someone outrageously.
  28. Go out wearing a tank top and above-the-knee shorts only.
  29. Send a postcard to Postsecret.
  30. Talk to you-know-who for at least 5 minutes.
Ok, Tinapay, you have until the 18th of December. Game!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: