Aug 13, 2010

32 weeks


I'm 8 months pregnant, exactly 32 weeks and it's getting even more difficult by the day.
I haven't been blogging about my pregnancy except to complain. Uh.huh. Not a good thing, I regretted it the first time with Paige and now I am doing it again.

I swore I'd be documenting my pregnancy all throughout, but after all the vomiting during the first trimester, I just didn't want to dwell so much on how difficult it is.

I had it great with Paige - no vomiting, no nausea, nothing. Riley, however, is not all for that walk-through-the-park type of pregnancy. She means business, and boy does she mean business.

To illustrate what I mean, I have started vomiting AGAIN. The vomiting is usually accompanied by painful heartburn. I have checked it out and apparently, the HCG levels pick up again during the third trimester and some women experience vomiting and heartburn along with the rising HCG levels. That is why after every meal, I feel nauseous and I have the intense urge to vomit my guts out. Pretty. pretty. pretty.

Well, anyway, I have until the first week of October. No, scratch that I have five weeks because the doctor would decide if I am up for normal delivery or VBAC on the 37th, so...

She's worth all the suffering I am going through though. She's worth every difficult moment.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: