Sep 16, 2010

Random Post

We visited my OB yesterday. After learning about my complaints, she suggested that I have my cesarean section this Friday. I gently refused. I don't want to miss out on the Fiesta - and I don't want to have people worrying about me while worrying about guests as well. So, I said I'll have it next week.

I am feeling a little bit better though. I was able to go out of the house yesterday - after a week. It took me a week to get better.

I am also taking a break from work. This means pocketbooks, DVDs and the Internet. I need this before I get hacked open. :)

I am super excited about the baby. Erbe and I have bought the basics. I figured, I need to have them at hand in case I suddenly go into labor.

I am also changing my OB. I am scheduled to meet up with Che's OB on Monday.

Anyway, this blog entry reminds me of my diary entries back in 6th grade which basically goes like this -
7:20 Flag Raising Ceremony
7:30 English - I aced the test.
8:20 Recess - I saw G. He was with his friends. I saw him threw something on the trash can. I picked it up. It was a drawing of Ultraman.
9:30 Chinese - I really don't like my teacher. She's a fat cow!
10:30 History - We didn't do anything. Madam Gurobat was absent.
11:30 HOME for lunch. I hate Daddy. I really, really hate him. (yes, unfortunately, there were entries like this. *sigh* teenagers!)

Basically, this goes on and on and on and on... :)

So, anyway, here are the five things that made me happy during my suffering:





Notice, most of them are foods? :D

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

frankiekiko said...

G? si G yan na bistado ko? hehe.

ako din i wrote "i hate tatay" when i was that age. kala ko ako lang nagsurat kayan. good to know it comes with the territory palan of adolescence.

Tinggay said...

hehe. yup, it's the G - the cutie cutie G. hehe

Unfortunately, I have lots of entries like that. sometimes, naka-chinese characters pa pasiguro para dai maintindihan just in case mabutbot. hehe