Apr 4, 2011

Manila Trip

The Manila trip was both good and bad.  The plan didn't work out and we were all so exhausted from travelling, but we had fun visiting Erbe's sister.  At one point, I spent an hour or so, watching these senior citizens do a dance marathon.  It was crazy!  They were all wearing sexy outfits and they danced for hours.  People were snickering at some outfits, but I was both amazed and amused by their stamina and guts. This was in SM Molino.
P1030046 P1030047
View bacoor tricycle

Check out the photos above.  Word of Advice: If you are tall and you plan on visiting Bacoor, Cavite and you don't have a car, prepare to crawl inside their tricycles.  They are so tiny and built so low, so close to the ground.  I just had to take pictures.

P1040006Paige wanted to ride here.  This was in SM Bacoor.  I didn't have a choice but to get on the ride with her.  You'd think after all the hellish rides in Jerudong Park that I'd find this boring, but I was scared!  My reaction was effing hilarious.  Okay, give me some credit. Those rounded things are small and a little movement on my park shakes it.  So, while Paige was screaming, "Yipee!" I was crazily signalling the operator to finish the damn ride. I just couldn't wait to get out. You should try it out.  Get a kid though. You'd feel weird getting in without a kid in tow.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: