May 18, 2011

Unleashed

I miss you.
I miss you.
I miss you.
I don't want to, but I do
After all these years. Still.
I've realized that I am very good at deluding myself into thinking that I don't care.  
That you don't exist, but every now and then, a memory leaps forward, takes its hold and refuses to let go.
I wish you all the happiness in the world. I mean it.  Well, now, I do.
I'd probably wish you hell tomorrow.
So.
I miss you.
I've been thinking of you. More than usual.
Do you want to know how it's like for me?
It's like - a huge black emptiness has settled in my stomach.
I can feel it sucking the light out of my heart.
That's how it is these days because I miss you.
They'd probably think this is a love letter.
Funny.
They don't even know for whom this is for.
Oh, well.
You probably do not even know this is for you.
But if you feel that it is, then it is.
So, yes, I just want you to know, I miss you.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

MommaFinally said...

Hi Pie!

I missed you too hehehee. I have been out of the circulation for a bit...I now have a baby :)