Jun 11, 2011

Get Fun and Chic Hospital Uniforms and Scrubs!

Once upon a time, I was on my way home when I saw this guy wearing a white scrub for men standing in front of a local drug store.  I can't remember his face now.  I just remember thinking that he looked like an angel.  I couldn't stop staring and he was staring back. Looking back, he was probably thinking, "Why is this weird girl staring at me?"  The car sped up and that was it - I never saw him again. I'd probably wouldn't recognize him anyway since I don't remember his face.  Truth be told, I'm probably married to him.  My husband used to wear white hospital uniforms, so yeah. I figured that guy could have been my husband.

Anyway, since then, white surgical scrubs and medical scrubs have always appealed to me.  I'd often find myself staring at doctors uniforms when I'm in the hospital.  They look so great, don't they?  I don't know if it's just me, but these uniforms are just incredibly comforting.  Anyway, if you are a doctor or a nurse, you maybe probably bored with your uniform.  As much as I am fascinated with these hospital garbs, people who are wearing them daily probably do not enjoy wearing them as much.  My sister, a nurse, certainly feels that way.  She stands for hours while on duty and she prefers nursing scrubs and uniforms that are comfortable.  She sometimes shops online.

I love reading reviews and when it comes to scrubs and hospital garbs, I've read wonderful reviews about BlueSkyScrubs.com.  Their uniforms are 100% cotton and wonderfully wrinkle free!  Their coats and scrubs are cut in a way that nurses and doctors would look slim while wearing them.  Their products also comes with a lot of pockets, so nurses and doctors can bring just about everything they need when they go on rounds.  I particularly like their scrubs hats.  They're wonderfully chic and fun.  You will once again look forward to wearing your uniform! Everything looks incredibly chic and comfortable - and for doctors and nurses who are doing practically 24 hours of work, the words "chic and comfortable" definitely sound good.

Here's the link people!

Disclaimer: Paid Post

0 Gorgeous People Said --: