Jul 22, 2011

For Your Information



I love my husband with every fiber of my being. I have not loved anyone as much as I love him. I love him and ONLY him. 


Oh, I am silly sometimes, I do things and say things that will likely lead you to think otherwise, but if you know our story, you will not blink an eye when I tell you that our story is probably the stuff of Hollywood films. I will gladly walk all the way to hell and back for him - and I have. He knows that - and that is the reason why he allows me certain proclivities that typically husbands do not allow their wives.


My husband knows that when push comes to shove, he can trust me to ultimately do the right thing when it comes to us and our marriage. How do I know this? He just told me right now.


Anyway, I just have to put it out there. Just so, no one will think otherwise.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: