Sep 10, 2011

Adieu


This blog has its good run.  I enjoyed writing for this blog, but I feel that I should start a new one.  Blogging is my emotional outlet.  I take out my garbage here.  Unfortunately, it has come to a point where I can no longer write to my heart's content because I am considering my readers' feelings - and I don't want to consider anybody's feelings but my own when I am writing.  I cannot control who reads my blog and unfortunately, I do not like some of my readers - yes, that includes you.

So, I am going to stop writing for this blog and continuing on with another one.  Since you are reading this right now, you probably would like to know my new blog's URL address - OR not. Well, if you do, send me an email and I will send my blog address to you, that is if I like you.  If I don't, I'll probably just send you an article entitled 10 Good Reasons Why I Think You Should Jump Off a Cliff. Well, it was great writing for you - well, some of you. I bid you adieu. :)

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwww :(

s said...

yay :(

ako din ayoko i-please ang readers pag nagsusulat ako

gusto ko malaya :)

sana aksidente ay matagpuan ko yung new blog mo

mukang private eh

ingat! GB