Nov 4, 2011

Drowning

Drowning. That's how I feel.
I feel like I need to swim to the surface fast, just to breathe.
That's what I am doing.
I wonder where you draw the lines. I wonder when you throw in the towel.  I wonder when should you stop caring or hurting or giving a damn.  Because seriously, nobody wants you to give a damn.  Nobody really gives a shit whether you cry or not.
Oh, this is not about my marriage - I suppose you're thinking, "Are they having problems?"
No, it's not
It's about giving a damn, feeling shitty for somebody else's shit.
I just wish I'd stop caring.
Well, anyway, I have my life to live. So, I should just think about that.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

rugged breed said...

Sometimes we just need to focus on our own problems, maybe you are too kind or that person is too special for you,

Zero Dramas