Jan 23, 2012

My Little Girl Has a Crush

Paige has seemingly developed a crush for this little boy in our neighborhood. As her mother, I would have probably just shrugged it off IF the boy were even remotely adorable, but he's not. And that is the understatement of the year. The poor little boy has not seen a bucket of water in days!  He's dirty.  He's often walking barefoot and he is always, always buck naked! Yep, his little twiggy is wagging for all the world to see.  So, you can just imagine our reaction when we heard Paige's neighborhood bestfriend telling the little boy, "I love you daa sabi ni Paige."

I was amused and a little dismayed, but Erbe's reaction was hilarious!  He started critizing our little girl's crush.  Which prompted Paige to declare, "Di dai na lugod ako ma-boyfriend!"  Erbe retorted back, "Kung ito man lang talaga iboyboyfriend mo, talagang dai na!Dai man lamang karakarigos!" I found the whole exchange hilarious. But my little girl was devastated not to have the support of her Papa.

Just look at Paige's reaction.

IMG_1613

IMG_1616

IMG_1617

The other day, I was calling Paige and she said, "May kakaulayun ako mama." Kakaulayun. The word is amusing which got me curious, "Sisay kakaulayun mo?"  She didn't answer.  Bek, however, was standing next to her and she told me, "Hinahalat baga ate katong crush niya dian sa luwas." This enraged Paige who started crying and screaming.

I had to bite my lips to keep myself from laughing. And I called her for a fairly short conversation about crushes and naked boys. :)

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

vare said...

ang cute!

:)

gusto ko pag nagkaanak ako alam ko din kung sino ang crush nya hehe