Feb 29, 2012

Random Thought: 02.29.12

I feel sad. I don't know why but I do. Here I am, idly tapping on the keyboards. I still can't use my left hand properly. The damn cut still hurts, so I still have to rely heavily on my right hand.

I really do not know what to say. I just want to write and let my thoughts run. It does not matter where they end. I have been feeling sad since my parents decided to seek treatment for Daddy in Manila. He has been sick for four months now and the doctors here do not know what to do with him.

We have been to three doctors and none of them have been able to provide him with the right treatment plan. It is depressing. We have decided that the best course of action is to just throw the third finger at the doctors here and just go to Manila. I cannot accompany them however. My mother actually wants me to go with Daddy, but he wants her to go with him.

I wish he would just get better. It is so sad to see him like this, sick all the time. And it's his birthday today. :(

0 Gorgeous People Said --: