Mar 15, 2012

I'm 32 Today.

So, this is how 32 feels like. It doesn't feel any different. I still feel the same inside, but the number is so intimidating.  It forces me to come to terms with things in my life.

What Have I Learned at 32?

At 32, I have learned to like myself. Oh, I am not at all perfect, but I have learned to be truly comfortable with who I am. It doesn't mean, however, that I will be complacent.  There are some things that I can still change about myself and I intend to do just that.

What Am I Grateful For?

I have lots of things I'm grateful for -

1. My wonderful, uber-patient, saintly husband and my spunky, intelligent, funny and wonderful little girls. They mean more to me than life itself.

IMG_2286

2. Daddy and Mama, especially now after the health scare with Daddy.  I hope he'll respond well to his meds.

IMG_2246

3. My sister and  my beautiful Cori.

12121


4. My friends. I'm grateful for you too, Bes. You're not in the picture though. :) I'm grateful for every person I can truly call "my friend". That includes everyone who has touched my heart and my life with their presence.

DSC06288

Now for my I-am-effin'-32 bucket list:
1. Review for the bar exams. Take and Pass the Bar Exams.
2. Start reviewing for LET. Take and Pass the LET Exam.
3. 26.

That's about it. :)

ako ini

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

vare said...

happy birthday :)

-sterndal-