Mar 3, 2012

Staring At The Monster

Sometimes, bad things happen to people you love.  Often you'd find yourself pretending that it's not really "that bad" or that the monster will just go away.  Sometimes, you end up with a really stubborn one that refuses to let go.

And then, for a single second, it happens.  You find yourself staring at the same truth that you've been trying to ignore.

I'm staring at that now.

My daddy is sick.  He's not perfect, but he's my father. He has his eccentricities, but he taught me one thing � faith, absolute faith in God.

And it's that same faith that I'm holding on to right now. I'm worried. I'm really worried. He has been sick for months now.  He told me, however, that God will heal him.  He does not doubt that at all.

So, I should do the same. But I'm still worried because sometimes, God has other plans.  Sometimes, God sees things differently.

So, I'll stay right here, staring at my monster, hoping it won't open its mouth and eat me alive.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: