Sep 3, 2012

Rooftop Prince: The Ending Sucked!

Time travel love stories often suck. 


This time it sucked big time. I am crying my eyes out and it's because of that blasted Korean drama - Rooftop Prince. I absolutely hate the ending. 

 I mean, the story starts with this Prince who time traveled and met this spunky girl. And for 19 episodes, it was about this Prince and this girl. And then he went back to his own time - 300 years ago - and he was shown to be pining for her, freaking miserable. The show didn't even bothered to show what happened to him.  They just abruptly ended it there with him miserable while eating the meal she used to cook for him. He probably died miserable.  And he was the one I fell in love with.  He was in 19 friggin' episodes - not the effin' comatose guy who did nothing for the whole 19 episodes!!!

Meanwhile, the girl ended up with the Reincarnation of the Prince on the 20th episode, the last effin' episode. The guy was in coma for the first 19 episodes and I was supposed to be happy that she ended up with the Reincarnation? I mean, hello? it's a freaking fairy tale with time travel and all, they could just went all out and bring back the blasted Prince to the present or bring the girl to the past and all that. Stupid writers. I don't like the comatose guy. Stupid, stupid ending.

I don't even understand why that stupid Prince didn't even realize that it wasn't his wife who died in the first place. Didn't he bother to look at the face of the floating corpse when they fished it out of the water? it's so freaking stupid! I can't believe how stupid the ending was!

I'm so pissed. I wasted my time on that drama.

I'm so pissed that I've blogged about how pissed I am. 

Fucking stupid ending. And you know what's even more infuriating about this - I went to 12 different stores just to look for the blasted DVD of this stupid drama.

Stupid ending.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this! I rented Rooftop Prince and was loving it so much I almost bought it....and then came the ending. I wish I could convince myself that it is still a happy ending, sort of, kind of...but I can't :( So I didn't buy it. But I'm really bummed because I love, love, love the rest of it!