Mar 11, 2013

Bato Bato sa Langit

It has been years...get over it already.
And tell her to get over it already.
God.
It's like I am in this freakin' roller coaster ride that never stops.
Let me make this very, very clear.
I DON'T GIVE A FLYING RAT'S ASS ABOUT YOU.
I don't.
No matter what you think or what she may think.
I DON'T.
Get over yourself. God, just get over yourself already.
I really don't get it.
No offense, but seriously...
Seriously!
I don't get it.
A smile, a nod... it won't kill you people.
We don't really have to do all these covert things just to avoid each other.
It's just weird.
You're making it weird.
You both are weird.
And it's irritating.
Erbe and I are laughing our ass off.
You are irritating, but you're a constant source of amusement.
Your conceit, it's amusing.  It's pathetic, but amusing, you arrogant boor.
You love yourself so much, you should just go ahead and kiss your ass.

*I'm just ranting. Curiously enough, I don't think the subject of this rant will even be able to read this.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: