Sep 17, 2013

Thy Will Be Done Lord?


I haven't prayed the rosary for a while...blame it on my questions about my religion, but I was feeling unsettled yesterday. I felt like I needed to pray long and hard and leave it all up to a Higher Power to sort everything out for me - and that's what I did. Not only did I pray the rosary but also went on to recite litanies.

Afterwards, I felt a little peaceful. Not because I felt like God would grant my prayer but because I felt like He was in charge. Although there are times when I would question the truth about my faith, I've never questioned His existence - and every now and then, I turn to him.

So first thing this morning, Erbe received 'the' call that we've been waiting for. My first thought was, "Wow God, that was fast!"

He did answer my prayer in a way... I did not ask for it exactly like that though. I just said as I always do, "Thy will be done, Lord."

And maybe this is what He wants. Then why am I so worried? 😔

0 Gorgeous People Said --: