Oct 8, 2013

How to Get Rid of the Pacifier


After 3 years, we've had it with Riley's poop-poop (what she calls her pacifiers). We couldn't get her to stop, so we just went cold turkey.

Oh, we didn't mean it to happen like that, but that's what happened. One night, we couldn't find any of her pacifiers, so she spent the whole night without one...and we forgot to get her a new one the next day, so another night went by without a pacifier. We didn't bother to get a new one after the second night. She kept looking for her pacifiers for several days though until she finally stopped looking. I found a couple in my bag - they're still there.

Everytime she asks me to get her a new one, I lie to her face (I'm a horrible mother, I know). I told her, we've looked everywhere but there's no store selling pacifiers anymore. I can practically hear someone chanting in my head, "liar, liar pants on fire".

But that's how we got rid of Riley's pacifiers.

Now, how do we get her to stop drinking milk from the bottle?

P.S.
I intended to write a funny post but I'm using my phone for this and my eyelids are partially closed. So, that's the best I can do. It's pathetic, I know. It's 6 am and I haven't slept yet. I'm supposed to wake up at 9 for work. Why am I doing this to myself? Why?

It's those freakin' Korean soaps - I'm addicted to them once again. It's a vicious, vicious cycle. *sigh*

0 Gorgeous People Said --: