Apr 13, 2005

life goes on..blah..blah..blah...

It has been a while since i have written anything down.. duh?!
so what have i been up to?
1. I had my final exams..
-----> i am what u call a freaking law student. soon, u can call me a shark, an alligator, a crocodile, a sleazy human being 'coz (*sigh) that ladies and gentleman is what they think i will be. Lawyers are.. u know. oh, screw u!
2. erbe got sick.
-----> what does that entails? oh, u know, just basically being his slave.. on his beck and call, following his whims, while i control all the raging and sadistic inclinations to strangle him while he just really becomes a pain in the ass.. and what keeps me going is the thought that i am going to make him bloody pay.. hehehe..He did! :D
3. I had my heart broken.
-----> Seriously, when somebody u love betray and hurt u.. u really can feel it actually physically feel it that ud be writhing in physical pain.. "I never really thought that my heart can break, until i felt the first piece break away.."




0 Gorgeous People Said --: