Sep 1, 2005

Battle of the Dating Services

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Do you know what is better than getting mad when you're furious?

Getting EVEN!

One day I was busily checking out Erbe's email.. (Sue me! He does that with mine as well!) Anyways, I was checkin' them out when I noticed an email from LoveHappens.com..

Hmm.. a dating service..

Apparently, Erbe has joined this service way before we got hooked up together.. Sue me again, but I opened the damn thing. Being actually curious as to how many women/girls would dig my fiancee, I decided to post a picture of him.


Later, I checked it out with Erbe... Damn! A Lot of Women actually did liked him! A lot of Women actually have great taste! Hehehe.. Shucks! Many responded and was sending Erbe an icebreaker.. I guess this was very good indeed for my freakin' fiancee's ego, that he actually got quite busy completing his stagnant profile and checkin' out women..


I raised my eyebrow at that but I forgave him.

Although, I gotta admit it irked the hell outtame.

As weeks go by, I watched him opened his account, checking out women after women after women.. and actually sending them icebreakers..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The "irked" turned irritated..

Until I was simmering..

But what actually pushed me to my limits was when I found out that he actually sent requests to his sister and a friend to write a recommendation for him! As-freakin'-IF?!?

That does it!

Now, I happened to know that there is a site called Filipinaheart.com where foreigners check out Filipina women! My sister in her quest for "the guy" has joined this blasted thing. No, my sister is not old, fat, nasty smelling, or downright desperate! She is actually pretty, in fact, but she just enjoys being checked out and actually liked by these guys. Chalked it up to women's ego.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And so to get even, I signed up to Lalalaland of foreigners! Pick me up Joe!

So what is my dingdong of a fiancee up to now?

Knowing how I have this incredible fascination for foreigners (Thanks to Mills & Boons and Harlequins 101), he panicked!

Well, he wants me to compromise. He wants me to choose between this:
1. He is going to erase his LoveHappens account and I am going decease from pursuing my revenge.
2. We are going to still enjoy the damn thing as long as we don’t act on it. Yeah sure! When the hell freezes over!

Did I choose? compromise? Hell no! Of course, I'm enjoying getting even! Serves him right!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

NOTE: If you happen to see my picture in Filipinaheart, have mercy on me! Do not forsake me! I am merely getting revenge!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: