Aug 4, 2005

TresMarias


kami
Originally uploaded by Silhoutte.
It all started when we became officers of pschology classes..

Suddenly we were friends..

We had such a blast that semester - the three of us..

Gui, who was having an identity crisis at the same time,just couldn't figure out what course she wanted. She had a life before us.. hehehe..Partying all the time,which always infuriated Bes and me.

Tin,who was one of the campus crushes.. I need not expound.

And then there is me.

We had fun. Lots of it.

We were cutting classes all the time.

We were watching movies.

Sleeping over.

Until we all failed accounting 101.

Then tin and I stopped having fun..

But gui? Gui will have fun until the world stops turning.. She's just like that..You see, sometimes I think, no matter how much she wanted to give up before, she just loves life too much..