May 21, 2006

the memoirs of a cow..no! a hippo..


I feel like a lumbering humongous cow.

Well, people kept telling me to “slow down”, “move slowly”, “act like a lady for God’s sake!” Well, that is because prior to this period where I have to move slow because I relatively have no choice, I was happily moving like I wasn’t carrying anything inside my stomach. Now, I feel like a cow that has to be craned to be able to move! Sometimes, Erbe has to literally pull me off the bed. Yeah, it’s not like I’m the only person who experiences the joys of pregnancy. *sigh. But sometimes, I feel like I have the worst of it. Remembering Sugar, she was damn pretty during her pregnancy, but I feel like an ugly hippopotamus. Yes, that’s it! More like of a hippopotamus than a cow. J

Never mind my ramblings though.

Pregnancy really amazes me though. Since Ikay is a girl, I realized I have a vagina inside me. I have two hearts, 4 lungs, 4 kidneys inside me! Sometimes, I looked at my stomach and be at awe by the fact that there is a tiny living person inside of me. Completely dependent on me.

And do you know what’s even more amazing? The fact that I love this person. Totally, completely love this little girl that I haven’t seen but I would give my life for. Isn’t that amazing???