Jul 3, 2006

Awww...c'mon!


Okay. He moves fast and granted he can really make a mess out of his opponent's poor face, but do we really need to call him a freakin' hero?! For god's sake! Poor Jose Rizal and Andres Bonifacio, they had to have themselves shot before they became a hero.. and those poor martyrs! But Pacquaio just have to beat up somebody's face to a pulp and be called a friggin' hero. And yeah, he has millions on the side as well. He has all the freakin' commercials, pati suka! Pinatulan! I wonder if Lumen would have to find another commercial as well. Did you see his shorts when he fought? He had McDonalds logo on it! I wonder if he also had the Datu Puti logo.

Ok. ok. obviously, I don't like the guy. I didn't start out this way. Honest! I liked him. I even had my heart in my throat when he fought Morales and rooted for him all the way! It was just that I hate his being called a hero and that business with the illegit child! If that was his, just freakin admit it! C'mon! Cut the woman some slack! But what irked me the most is the constant exposure and the drilling of the "Bayani" thing. I had a bet with my cousin with his last fight. I give Rowel his allowance daily and he got an additional P20.00 for Pacquiao winning.

Anyways, I don't care if you like him. Piss off!

I have this thing about the word "Bayani". It's like the word "diva". Everybody in the freakin' country is a diva. Move some ass and voila! Diva!

But my eternal irritation with the word "bayani" started with Sara Balabagan. Geeze! She went to Saudi, got raped and killed the employer. Hell! All you have to do is go to Saudi or anywhere in the Middle east for that matter, get raped and kill the bloody pig! And then you go back home, received a hero's welcome, be given millions, be able to fix your face and your teeth, have a new house, have a movie, and have a record contract. Geeze!

Ok. ok. I am ignorant. Liza (our house help) kindly explained to me yesterday how Balabagan got beaten up and everything... thus the bayani thing. An education from Liza, who right now irritated me for buying pineapple pie good enough to feed the whole Africa when there are only four of us to eat the freakin' P1.00 pie.

Ok. gotta work. Again.