Jul 2, 2006

for your information


I have been trying to think of something to write about. I mean, anyone who is reading my blog and trying to update himself with my life would be possibly vomiting by now with my entries on paige and my eternal lamentations about my freakingly huge weight. For your information, I am now 77 freakin' kilos! And guess what, Paige weighs 5.2 kilos, so basically, I am like 72 freakin' kilos!!! My depression about that is not abated by my hubby's plans on " WAYS FOR MY WIFE TO LOSE WEIGHT". Na-ah.. no siree.

I could write about how we practically moved out of Mama's house and how much I miss her. Mama had just a tragic experience last week when she had to come to terms with losing Rosaura. You see, Rosaura is a mother pig that she has had for 4 years now. She had to sell Rosaura and had to accept the fact that her lovely pig would have to be turn into "longganisa" because Rosaura has menopaused! The pig juices have dried up and her eggs have shrivelled. Poor Rosaura! She served her purpose and has got to go! Longganisa! What a sad sad ending.

Moving on, if Rosaura's uterus has shrivelled up, mine is bloated and active. Anyways, I had an ultrasound - a 4D ultrasound so we could see what Paige looks like. The first batch was not to erbe's liking as the doctor had our baby's little private part printed! hehe... The second batch was okay, but my friggin' placenta was covering half her face. What stand out though was her nose! It is huge! From the front, you'd think it's freakingly flat, so you'd think she got it from me... My theory, however, is that it's her papa's nose because Erbe's nose really is huge. (Sorry baba.. hehe) Anyways, my EDC is on the 25th.. I wonder if Paige would come earlier or later than that. I have to go Mother Seton because I am not cleared for vaginal delivery... Chalk it up to Paige's cord coiling that my baby stubbornly refuses to help me out with.

Anyways, bessie was with me when I had my ultrasound but after a courtesy "oohing and aahing" for Paige, she promptly went back to the company of her cute guy. That girl (I still can't honestly think of her as a woman) is absurd. I don't know how she can hold hands with somebody while she sleeps and the next day resort back to saying, "Of course! he can always date someone else!" Yeah sure! (snort!)

Well, gotta work!