Nov 17, 2006

Rye! Just giving you the UPDATE


I discovered something about me.
Contrary to Tinay's feelings.
I discover I love teaching.
It's actually pretty fun.

Ikay is growing up pretty fast now. She's going four months old now and she is Mama's "mutya". She's looking more and more like me, only prettier. She looks nothing like her papa, which is fine with Erbe. Because he loves her to the point of I think he is going to spoil her. He can't bear to hear her cry or even whimper!!! But nobody can beat mama... The other day, Mama came home, pretty excited that she was able to get the 6-hectare piece of land in Cabusao and she was telling my daughter, "nene, may papamana na naman ako saimo!"

My mama thinks that Kris is getting a little bit jealous of the attention Mommy pays on Paige.

Kris actually thinks that Mama loves Ikay more than her...

I was joking to Hazel that Mama should ask Kris whom she loves more, "Brendan or her". I mean, she's deadset on marrying Brendan by next year while Mama is absolutely against any thought of Kris marrying. I understand my sister but I think she's a little bit young to get married. She hasn't even experienced being on her own and being independent. I told her that marriage absolutely changes everything. I guess she has to find out on her own, huh?

Anyways, I was talking about Ikay, right? Running thoughts again...

I am still working in RC, but I am actually confused as to what is my position is -- I thought it was clearly defined. But apparently not. Oh well...