Dec 14, 2006

ala -- just ala.


She fascinates me.

Not in a homosexual way, okay. (Although I have nothing against homosexuals, they are fine with me as they have the right to breathe as well).

Ala Paredes fascinates me.

She has the face that women loves (if they don't actually hate it). And she has that certain air -- that I-don't-give-a-shit air.

But I liked her more when I started reading her blog and found out that she is actually pretty intelligent and talented. I guess the fascination also comes from actually being able to go beyond the face and read the thoughts and have an actual idea of the person.

But what I like best about Aya is that she likes Panky!!! I was wondering if I am the only one who liked Panky. I figured, she's the actual real person in that Academy. Even Yeng admits that being aware of how she would project herself to the public, she allows a lot of bullshit to happen to her when all she wants to do is actually fucking scream. ( I think my blasphemy does not speak well of me as a mother, huh?). But Panky seems beyond that though she worries, of course.

But I digress..

Anyways, back to Ala.

Check her out --
www.ala-ism.pansitan.net. She might probably fascinate you too.