Jan 25, 2010

In This Life

It must be the fact that I have been listening to Ronan Keating crooning love songs one after another that have prompted me to write a mushy blog post...


You were wrong, you know. Saying "I love you" need not be timed. It does not need the right place. It does not need to have the right time. You just say it. You say it out loud. You say it as many times as you want. As long as you feel it, you say it.

I thought I was going to settle - yes, settle for a scarcity of I-love-you's. I was wrong. It's funny how life turns out. I do not have to choose the "right" time to say it. I don't have to wait for the "right" time to hear it. I hear it every time I say it. I hear it so many times in a day. And guess what, I never get tire of hearing or saying it.

If you ask me where the best place in the world is? I'd say right next to my husband. I guess I am at peace there. No matter how cruel or unfair the world gets - I know I'd find love there - and acceptance too. Both unconditional.

So, anyway, blame this on Ronan Keating and his love songs, particularly this one. I can't get over this song... and daaaaaaaaaaamn, he is fine, fine, fine.






0 Gorgeous People Said --: