Jan 17, 2010

It's Never Too Late

....to become a wine connoisseur. I resolve to enjoy wines from now on. I resolve to learn how to recognize good wines. I resolve not to cringe or make face when I took a sip.

...enjoying a glass of red wine while working. That's a start. There's some benefits to being an employee of a chef. You learn about haute cuisine and wines.

No, no, no. I don't plan to become addicted to wines. After all, I don't plan on becoming an alcoholic. AA Meetings are not my thing - if there are even AA meetings here. I just want to enjoy the finer things in life in my own little way.

Oh yeah, Erbe is having a glass too while watching a movie. I did not harp on it. In fact, I gave it to him. I figured, one glass wouldn't hurt.

One good thing about being an adult - your parents wouldn't give you hell for enjoying a glass of wine.








0 Gorgeous People Said --: