Jan 10, 2010

Just Another Long Rambling

I haven't been blogging... Aside from being incredibly busy with a lot of work, I have completely lost my blogging mojo. I guess this started when I took a break from blogging. Now, I am losing interest altogether.

Come to think of it, I have a lot of things to say. I guess I should try writing now. Whatever comes out of these ramblings -

Thoughts....

  • Somebody called me up, offering me an office-based job. The job is perfect for me because it involves writing and law. Unfortunately, it will require me to work in Manila and that's not something I can do right now. It'll ruin all our long-term plans. A part of me though wonders if I should just go ahead and accept the position. Like you, Tinay, the idea seems repulsive. This work-at-home job has ruined office-based jobs for me. Nothing beats being able to watch TV and sleep anytime you feel like doing so.

  • I have a lousy temper these days. Poor Erbe is suffering. He has been complaining that I can't seem to go to sleep without quarreling with him first. *sigh. In truth, everything just irritates the hell out of me these days. Oh well, it must be THAT time of the month.

  • A fire broke out downtown a while ago. We had been having problems with power connection since then. There was a huge blaze that we could see all the way here. What I thought were clouds were actually smoke. Mamu wanted to actually walk all the way to Centro just so we can see the fire up close. She was very, very insistent as you can see - erm, I mean hear from this video. The light flickering from the distance is actually the supermarket on fire.



  • Got these pictures from Settie during our reunion. These photos made me smile, but they made me sad as well. God, we were so young and the world was still ours to conquer. Guillen was still our friend at that time. I think the last two photos though were taken during our senior year in College. We look a bit grownup. I look like I have just went through a major breakup. :) I think we had these pictures taken when we went to have our yearbook photo taken as well.





  • I love this video of Paige. It's her imitation of me. Little mini-me. :)


There. I blogged. Check!

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

ruthinian said...

Hi Pie... happy new year. like you i don't think i can work in an office again... i feel suffocated. i just love the thought of being able to work while doing the laundry and laying on my bed in my jammies. but then my work as a site leader for school aged child care program of YMCA requires me to go to work early in the morning and after school hours... in between i can go home and go back to bed while the washer is working.