Jan 22, 2010

What-You-Probably-Don't-Know-About-Me

I finished work early. Well, finishing work at 1 in the morning is early for me. That means I can prepare for tomorrow's work. Yes, it never stops! :)

So, what should I blog about? It's not too often that I have the time to blog these days. I miss blogging as much as I miss reading Jinx' and Tinay's blogs. What's up with you people? Are you on blogging leave as well? Tinay, you last blogged on January 1. What's up with that?

And Jinx, you last blogged on the 11th, talking about your FV River. After that, nada.. zinch. Although I can always look for other bloggers, reading strangers' blogs are not half as fun as reading the blogs of people you actually know. I'm glad to have Luna's blog. She updates regularly. Speaking of which, I really love this post of hers. Check it out.

Anyway, I have decided to do a "What-You-Probably-Don't-Know-About-Me" post. Since, it's my blog - I can be as narcissistic as I want to. If you don't like it. leave.

So, here are the top 25 things you don't know about me - whoever the hell you are.

1. I sing Happy Birthday every time I wash my hands. I do it very, very, very slowly.

2. I don't like
Mascots - oh, you know about that. Truth is, I pretty much don't like anybody except my friends, family and Oprah.

3. I like to watch commercials wheneve
r I brush my teeth.

4. I wore braces for 8 effing-long years!

5. I rarely admit my mistakes. If I have to give in, I just opt to change my mind. :)

6. There are only a few people whose opinion I care about. I often tell the rest of the world to eff off.

7. I am only able to sleep if I have a blanket covering half my head and body.

8. I have a severe case of allergic rhinitis. I am used to it.

9. I had a heart ailment when I was a kid. I was supposed to die before I turned 3. I guess I refused to which just shows how stubborn I am.

10. I see ghosts. I don't like seeing them.

11. I used to be a spirit medium for treasure hunters until my mother discovered what I was doing.

12. There are only two people in this world who really know me inside and out - my sister and my husband. They even know "the me" that I don't even know about.

13. I don't like dwelling on problems. I don't like ignoring them either.

14. I can't keep secrets - oh, well, everyone knows that. Of course, there are secrets that I struggle not to tell. :) Still, I have to admit - I STRUGGLE.

15. I am not a typical mother. I'll leave it at that.

16. I count to 30 every time I stir coffee, milk or juice.

17. I often find myself criticizing everyone on TV. It's a bad trait. I don't apologize for that.

18. I am very, very talkative, but in truth, I'm really shy. Oh, hell, you are raising your eyebrow over this.

19. I have friends who are truly my friends, but I also have people who think that I am their friend. This does not mean of course that they are mine.

20. I used to slap my sister when we were little. I was a little bitch, I know. Sorry about that, bi. In my head, I thought it was okay. My head was already screwed up even back then. I am also sorry for punching you after that chess fight. :(

21. I hate Christmas.

22. I backbite.

23. I often have recurring dreams of my mother leaving for Brunei which just shows how much that setup screwed up my childhood. Of course, we grew up surprisingly well. Still, there are nights when I'd wake up bawling and crying. Yes, sadly, this still happens.

24. All of my friends are friends - or I just think they are.

25. I'd kill for my daughter.

I'd leave this at that dark note. :)

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Buzz Smith said...

I still haven't heard from your father

frankiekiko said...

tere, lipat bahay.

http://camphakay.blogspot.com/