Feb 1, 2010

Continuous Ramblings

efore anything else, I'd like to welcome Tinay to blogspot. Thank you for choosing Blogspot over Jinx' Wordpress. ☺

I have no interest in blogging these days, but since I have flooded Facebook and Twitter with my thoughts, I decided that the best way to continue "talking" is through my blog. Nobody would dare to complain.

Okay, what's up with me?

I have been asked if I am planning to go overseas. The answer is yes. Plans to take the bar exam are in the back burner for now. I won't go into details, but abroad is in the works. Our plans for this year are all geared toward that happening.

Now, what else? I have been suffering various health issues. No, do not rejoice yet. I still plan to live for the next 50 years or so. At least, that awful thigh rash has healed already. I suffered the damn thing for one month. The dermatologist said it was a swimmer's itch. Go figured it appeared after we went to Hydro. 
 
I have other health issues as well. For instance, I need to get a mammogram. Sussette said I may only be suffering from fibrocystic breast condition, but it's better to get examined. I'm sorry if that's information overload, but I'm not finish yet. I also have problems with my ovaries. Effing ovaries. But that's not something I'd like to regale you with.

Now, enough about that... 

I've been called "feisty". I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted. I just know that I have a lousy temper. The other day, I ended up quarreling with Union Bank's security guard and later on, Paige's hairdresser. 
 
She was busy hacking Paige's hair while I was busily pointing at her awful hatchet job. No, I wasn't at all nice. I am not nice. And I blame my ovaries for my horrible temper. I blame my uterus as well. The next time, I turn bitchy on you, blame my uterus. Fucking uterus. 



I've learned how to put musical notes on my FB or Twitter posts. I am addicted to doing it. ♫♪♫♪ Press ALT+14 or ALT+13. Enjoy!

I am still amazed at how Paige has grown. I'd hear her laugh and I'd listened in sheer amazement. It amazes me that she came from me. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

I have seen several movies this month, but the best one I've seen is the Blind Side. You should go and download it NOW.

I am voting for Noynoy. You can call me whatever you want to call me - but I will vote for him. I don't give a flying leap about what you think about that. If you have a problem with that - well, you know who - or rather what to blame - riiiiight! my uterus. 

Erbe and I have taken up walking at 4 am.  The sights are not at all pleasing.. some are sad.


I think I'll go to sleep now. Meanwhile, I'd share this song. I'm loving this song. I think it's from Kill Bill. It's Shivaree's Goodnight Moon.








0 Gorgeous People Said --: