Feb 17, 2010

Pregnancy Complains

I am suffering. Literally suffering. Let me see -

constant nausea
24/7 vomiting
everything tastes like crap
everything tastes like crap
indigestion, burping and farting


check.check.check.check.check.

That's it. I am literally in hell.

Biggs burger, chicken joy, chocolate cake, chocolates - things I love - make me want to vomit. There are only five things that I can stomach eating - boiled egg, skyflakes, pork barbecue, steamed siopao and indian mango. other than that, I vomit.

I am literally vomiting hour after hour after hour.

The thing is I did not experience these things when I was pregnant with Paige. Sure, things smelled and tasted different, but I can manage a bite every now and then. I was not retching every 30 minutes. I am not having fun. And I also cry at the drop of a hat.

Earlier, I cried uncontrollably for about 5 minutes when Erbe took his own sweet time getting up. I was craving for indian mango. I cried louder when Paige tried to console me. It was funny. Must have been the freaking hormones.

Oh, well.

Here's my ultrasound. It's a 6-week ultrasound of the baby. It has fairly strong heartbeat. I am really hoping it's a boy. Of course, I don't mind if it's a girl as well.




0 Gorgeous People Said --: