Feb 6, 2010

Rip Van Winkle

I'm trying to be happy. Pregnant women should be happy, but I am effing miserable. I hate being sleepy ALL THE TIME - and I mean, 24/7. I wake up after 8 hours of sleep and I'd be nodding my head off immediately. And all I can think about is going back to bed and sleeping again. I can manage 2 hours of alertness and I'd be dreaming of bed...bed...bed again.

I can't eat anything. Everything tastes like saw dust.

Oh no, I'm not happy about this.

I'm crossing my fingers though for a baby boy who looks like Erbe. :) Since, we already have a little mini-me. I'd want a little-Erbe this time.

Oh well, back to work.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

ruthi said...

Oh Pie... Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You are one lucky woman. I will include you in my prayers for your safe and happy pregnancy. Take care always.