Feb 24, 2010

The Story of Paige's Playmate

Paige has adopted this little boy from the neighborhood. We call him her boyfriend. Of course, it's a freaking joke because the idea creeps me out. NO WAY JOSE.

Anyway, Paige has a cold and so does this little boy.

Earlier, I was giving paige her cough meds and this little boy kept coughing in front of my face. He kept saying, "may sipon man po ako".

Instead of giving him a dose of Paige's meds, I glared at him and said him, "Mayo kang sipon!" - which was ironic considering the fact that mucus was creeping out of his nose.

I'm horrid, I know.

Kellogg's Special K Cereal, Red Berries, 16.7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)He eats breakfast here too, so he gets a bowl of Paige's cereals every morning. I don't know what's wrong with me today because I usually do give him his own bowl with generous heaping of the cereals, but today, I decided to make him eat "dilis" with rice while paige was having her cereals.

Cruel. cruel.

I tried to assuage my angry conscience by giving him a glass of pineapple juice. There, I said. I'm kind.
Sheesh.

I'm usually very kind, but sometimes I can be such a heartless person.

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

ruthi said...

hahahaha. cute. cute because i can see myself in you. sad to say... i had to admit i have the tendency to be "evil"... but i don't think you are already "one of us". it may just be hormonal. hahahaha stay pretty.

Tinggay said...

hi ruthi, you should welcome me to the club soon. I'm getting even more evil by the day with all these hormones raging in my pregnant body. hehe. :)