Jul 23, 2011

A Revelation

I have just been told that I am the worst thing that ever happened to someone - worse than the death of this person's parents.

OUCH. I still do not know what I did or why I am that infamous in this person's life. But I'd like to think of it this way - that I apparently mattered enough to wreck havoc in this person's life. I have never intentionally hurt anyone. Ironically, this person mattered to me a lot. I just didn't know I mattered just as much as well. If things were different. If life didn't happened the way it did, I'd probably be married to this person. Oh, well. C'est la vie. It's just probably sad that I missed out on something great because I was too busy looking at something that was worth shit. I wasted years on people who couldn't even give half of what I was being readily given.

So, to you, I am so sorry. I just didn't know.



0 Gorgeous People Said --: