Oct 21, 2012

The Cockroach Story

One night, I was watching TV and Riley was playing by the window.

When suddenly a cockroach flew in and landed on her head.

I started screaming and screaming like a raving lunatic, "Aaaaaaaagh!!!"

This startled Riley so she ran towards me. I frantically looked for the cockroach on her head, but I couldn't find it.

I breathed a sigh of relief and wondered, "Where did it go?"

On cue, Riley held the cockroach in front of my face. Apparently, she caught it and just held on to it.

It felt like the damn thing was staring at me. I started screaming again. She let go of it, and I grabbed a book and crushed the disgusting creature to death.

This kid is definitely something else. She's not at all afraids of bugs - crawling or flying. She thinks it's fun to catch them.

Meanwhile Paige is afraid of every creature that moves including lizards and very, very small spiders.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

0 Gorgeous People Said --: