Jun 4, 2013

I'm Gonna Be

So, I can be such a geek. 

I'd like to think that my taste in music is eclectic but alas, I would be lying. Because I abhor heavy metal. I can deal with rock, but no metal for me please. There was this one point in my life when I forced myself to listen to that crap, but that was when I deluded myself into thinking that I was in-love with an old boyfriend who was in a heavy metal band. He had the long hair and all. Fortunately, for me, the exes after that pretty much had good taste in music. So, I didn't have to listen to anything I didn't like

My husband is another matter though. He's old school - and I mean "old" school - Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Matt Monroe - songs that Methuselah enjoyed listening to when he was young. Period. And he doesn't apologize for it. He doesn't really care who Pink or Rihanna is. He knows Beyonce though - it's the booty. You can't miss the Queen B's boo-tay. He's an ass-thigh guy, so yeah. 

But anyway, here's an oldie that the nerd in me loves. Enjoy!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: