Aug 7, 2013

Goodbye Girl



Tinay shared this video on our Facebook group page. She drew our notice to the comments section with her "Oh the stories shared on the comment section..."  So, I checked out the video and read the comments. The stories are so sad - one lost love after another.

I read through them and felt my heart squeezing every now and then.  One person said, "I always think about him...I don't know why."  Another told her, "The only answer I could give you are soul mates. Time and space know boundary in terms of affection."  So, Tinay, maybe that's an answer to your "why" too.

This song has a special meaning to me as well. It sort of comforted me a long time ago.  I know now that the song might be true for some, but it's probably not true for most.  So, I thought I'd leave my own little story along with the others. And that's what I did.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: