Aug 15, 2013

Weird Sleeping Habits

So yeah, this is how I sleep. I always need to cover the upper portion of my head with a blanket. Pretty weird, huh?

Actually, it all started when I moved out of the room I shared with my sister. After watching a scary movie or show like 6th Sense and Magandang Gabi Bayan November 1 episode, I get freakishly scared that I bury myself under the blanket. 

Unfortunately, this can be incredibly suffocating, so to avoid seeing the ghost, but still be able to breathe, I do this. Weird but effective. Over the years, it just became a sleeping habit.


It doesn't end there. Those who know me is privy to the fact that I can't sleep without my "security blanket".

I'm getting even weirder with age. Shucks.

Anyway, I know this is a completely asinine topic - so, why are you still reading this? 😉

0 Gorgeous People Said --: