Jun 22, 2005

Bessie went home


Image048.jpg
Originally uploaded by Silhoutte.
this is Since I haven't seen her for about 10 months.. I again am at awe with her beauty. No homosexual tendencies though.

But damn! She is fine!

She is! She is! You just wouldn't see it in her pics… She has this tendency to make faces and inadvertently looks like an idiot. Hehehe..

Anyways, She got me five GIFTS, including the fine necklace..

Note: Wag magtampo ang iba, kung kilala niyo ako, alam niyo how demanding I am. I demanded it from her.

So what are the others, let me see?
1. The necklace. That is given.
2. Shades.
3. A CD of her fave artist in Nuzi (my pet name for New Zealand)
4. A book of photographs.
5. A diary.
And of course, my cho-co-la-tes!

Anyways, we spent one night in Eco village, where we had a blast. We rented this cabin which basically cost us P1,090. It was made of can.. Really! We were all there, the seven of us, all packed like sardines. But it was okay.

What happened?
Facts:
1. Basted na agad si Bobet ni bes..
2. I think pipo and tinay are getting a little bit more closer.. Wish ko lang! pero true! True!
3. Pipo and Tinay slept together.
4. Shoti and Bes slept together.
5. We all slept together.
6. Gui came late and slept with Jaja and Aye in their cheaper "can".
7. We had a blast.

Thanks Bessie for the treat! Loves you!