Jun 5, 2005

Dear Diary



Dear Diary,

People do have their own intricacies… the little things they are makes them entirely different from the rest.

Take my friends for example.

Bes. She is what you call the "Beauty and the Brains". It is not so often that you would associate beauty with brains (so they say…) but Bessie is that - Beauty and Brains, and what makes her even more interesting is that she has got the heart to go with the face.. If I have a penis, I would marry her.



Settie. She is my soul mate. She has this ability to understand people in such a way that she seems to have done it all, been through it all. . Hell! After she has a talk with Hannibal Lecter, he would say that, "Alas! Someone understands how misunderstood I am." 'Guess it is the brains. This woman packs a wallop! She is Albert Einstein in a woman's body.



Guing. The rebel, the artist, the girl whom everybody just can't resist liking, and the girl who once upon a time can't just make up her mind about her sexual preference! She takes the world on a stride, like she can deal with anything. I guess growing up with her from the girls we were in college, cutting classes, and failing Accounting 101, I have come to appreciate what she is now. Watching her cry before after heartbreaks, I guess I am just happy she kinda found her home. She is one worry off my mind. Hehehe.

Tin. Now, tin is unique. She is the person who just loves and loves and loves, mindless of the number of times she has gotten hurt or of the tears she cried. Now, I guess her prayers have been answered. She got Mark. Note: Sa mga taong walang boyfriend, gayahin si Tin-tin: Do the following (Guaranteed na epektib!)
1. Pumunta sa simbahan.
2. Kulitin si Lord na bigyan siya ng boyfriend.
3. Payamanin ang nagtitinda ng kandila, bumili ng tatlo araw-araw.
4. Ulitin ito ng 5 beses sa isang semana.

Nette. She is the kind of girl who is tough, who won't take shit from "eynibody". She is a mixture of playfulness, sassiness, toughness, romantic, and cynic. She would sit infront of a movie, where the characters are draining their eyes out of tears, she would sit through it, without expression. (so her mom says..)

Che. She is the "settled one", the one who worry about bills, milks, and the like.. What I love about her is her flare and her passion for coordination. When we were kids, she would orchestrate our clothes for some picture taking, practice her smile, and instruct us on ours! And damn! I haven't eaten anything as good as the dishes she cooked!



Shoti. He is damn fine looking son of a gun! Hehehe.. Has the smile the charm the boots off your feet and the heart to go along with it. He is the guy I know who puts his heart on his sleeve all the way.. Artistahin to! He would win the Ms. Gay contest if he is only gay!

Pipo. Our own Diether Ocampo. He is loyal, but not faithful (hehehe). He has the ability to make anybody laugh. Really! But what I most love about him is his "Knight in Shining Armor" tendencies.. When I had some asshole, named Shawn-bite-my-ass, following me around for his bitch, only and I mean only (but of course with Shoti following him) defended me. See? And he made things okay for me.

Ryan. He is the "missing one", but he is my friend, and will always be. Why? B'Cause he changed my way of thinking, influenced me in such a way that I never see things in the same way. He is the kind of person who believes he can control his life to a certain extent and it is up to him whether he would allow himself to fail or not.

Tinay. She is this baby hermit. All her life, she hid inside her little cocoon, and only has just started to make baby steps towards "living life". (I just wished she didn't do major league in the love department that fast!) She is the kind of girl who would wear jeans, folded, under her toga. Hide her bag in the bushes. Fall in line in a different department. Receive her diploma and go home. She was graduating in College.



Tikya. There are just some people you simply like the from the start, and it is only later that you would know why, because there are some people who are too nice for words..She is an intricacy by herself. How does she live her life? I quote, "Maski pa anong complicated ka yan, pag-gusto ko iyo nayan!" (Translation: Screw things, if I want it, that's it!) hahahaha!

Kris. My little sister, my baby sister..the girl who knows everything about me, who I know would be there whenever shit happens! She is weird. She loves kid, but on the other hand, she could imagine them bloody hanging on the ceiling!

Baba. He is my friend, my bestfriend nowadays. He is the 3D version, walking talking "goodness". That says it all. He is my life.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: