Jun 25, 2005

Report: Sheer stupidity or Tough Luck

i have a talent.
a talent to do what seems to be weird and off.
and i am the clumsiest person in the planet.

Proof 1
i singlehandedly made an ass out of myself, when i fell down the stairs rolling from the 3rd floor to the 2nd floor, while everyone from the top floor were all watching me roll! This was in my university. Talk about "How-was-your-first-day-at-school-honey experiences".

My life is series of accidents.. even my friends, especially settie, avoids my parameters.. i am a walking accident.

Let me give you the latest proofs..

Proof 2i
I was able to suffer a first degree burn by ironing my armpits! Do u know of anyone who has this talent, ironing her freaking armpits?! Na-ah! If da Vinci could create mona lisa, i could very well burn my armpits, i figure.. :)

and last but not the least..

Proof 3
In my clumsiness, today, i cut my thumb, creating 4 deep cuts.. I couldn't find the stupid can opener, so i had to settle to opening the freakin' can with a knife, and thereby in accordance with my stupidity and my talent to hurt myself, i cut myself! Geeze..

Pretty soon, I will endeavor to kill myself with sheer stupidity. Perhaps, i could come back as some freakin' ghost and write that story, but accident prone that i am, my ghost would probably have some sad misfortune as well!


Anyways:



i would like aLL YE people to know this. This blog is mine. I write my opinions, my life, basically, and everything i want to write regardless of the truth or not. So don't take this as the next prophet's message. If you want to read, just read this, damn it! Don't go out and tell people "my truth". Like for instance, if i pair Pipo and Tinay, i just want to! That doesn't mean that they are indeed paired already! If you think, you have problems with what I am writing, then don't read! i am not forcing you to! Don't come on me like it's my fault my blog upsets you! Geeze!