Jul 24, 2005

The Curse -- as Usual!

Have you ever had one of those days? You know.. when everything seems to be going really really horribly wrong?

I have had those days for the last two weeks. I have been trying to keep it together.. stay tough. But sometimes, i just want to bloody scream my head off and cry like a pathetic banshee.

And you know what's worst?

When you're mistaken for a homosexual!

Those are one of the curses of being tall.

I have had that for years when people would stare at me in awe.. They'd think, "Man! She's tall! She's really tall!" (Never mind the comment: Dakulaon talaga ano?)

I'm bloody 5'8" Not the freaking Eiffel Tower! Goddamned it!

But there they are amazed, and then the next thought would follow, "Perhaps, she's a man.. She's GAY!" Geeze!!!

One night, I was walking while the rain was pouring down, and i had my umbrella pretty close to my face, and i heard someone commented, "Garo man lang talaga babae ano?!"

Bloody hell!

If that doesn't beat all! Imagine?! Being thought of as a man looking quite like a real woman!

Didn't it occured to him that I was genuine?!

Hell no! It's the freakin' height, i tell you! It's always the bloody freakin' height!!!

Why are you laughing?