Jul 8, 2005

Is this getting to be a habit?


edsa
Originally uploaded by Silhoutte.
Being a law student, I cannot help but be updated on the latest ondits on the country’s political crap. There is the looming threat of the possible Parliamentary government. Which I personally think would be better for this country with voters who’d go for the person who made a lot of box-office movie or to those who made the most number of hoops sa PBA. During elections, when I learn that this movie star is on the top, I would just love to have all those stupid voters fall in line so I could smack them. Morons! Pero ano pa nga ba? Mareng Susan is right, every Filipino has a right to his one vote.

Anyways, I still think Parliamentary government would do us well. Sana nga lang, the change would be implemented AFTER I take the bar.

Now, one of the political craps I hate though is the “possible” Edsa. UGH?! The word Edsa has become nauseous to me. I heard that it is being questioned as being a “habit”. Ayaw sa presidente, eh di mag-Edsa! Think about it! It’s like the word Diva. Every freakin’ singer is a freakin’ Diva. Ang Edsa it’s becoming a series of Rambo, or Mighty Ducks, or Batman (the series), o series ng Sponge Bob na walang katapusan! Jesus H. Christ!

I admit, I envy my parents for their vast knowledge and full awareness of Edsa I, and that was rightly so. Edsa II? Well, it was fine with me. I wanted to be there in fact.. But then there was this pathetic attempt of a revolution, even more pathetically dubbed as Edsa 3! Geeze! And Now there is a clamor for Edsa 4! See parang Sponge Bob 4?!?!

My solution: Legal method of ousting the president in accordance with the constitution. Kaya nga nandian yan eh, the “lengthy and talkative Constitution”. Note: Have you ever read the whole freaking blabbing thing in its entirety?! Freakin’ Talk-a-tive talaga!

Anyways, yan lang naman ang opinion ng law student. Naks! If you don’t agree, sue me! Or better yet, eh di mag-Edsa ka mag-isa mo! Panget!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: