Jul 20, 2005

Drools and more drools



For the longest time, i have drooled over Brad Pitt. Now, sue me for being just like every other woman in the world, drooling over him, but he sure is "delectable". A feast for the eyes! It's funny though that when I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith, I barely noticed he is there.. I was drooling over Angelina Jolie. Damn! That woman really is somethin' else! Tan-tan (a classmate) though hated the film for the lack of exposure of Ms. Jolie's delicious fanny and everythin' else. Hehehe.

Anyways, as local actor goes.. I drool over Jericho Rosales! Really, He is a walkin-talkin' "sex-appeal-turned-man". He is! To prove this, I present my mother to you:

Fact 1. My mama sneers over the thought of watching movies with actors whose ages range from 28 and below. "Ano ko teenager?!", she would say. Albeit, she watches movies starring her favorite soap opera stars. And if we were able to drag her to the moviehouse, she'd freakin' sleep and snore throughout the movie. The other week though, she and my sister watched that movie, with Jericho, Claudine, and Piolo (the freakin perpetually hangin in the closet guy)..and Mama watched the whole thing! All the while, staring at Jericho, nudging my sister, telling her, "Gwapuhon talaga ano?" hehehe!

Fact 2. My mama is like 56 years old. So, if she'd dream of any stars, it would be like Tirso Cruz or Boyet, right? But guess what? Mama dreamt she was Jericho Rosales' partner in some freakin' movie or soap! She told us the next day, shaking her head over the whole thing sheepishly, while my sister and I was laughing over the whole thing! Hilarious!

Conclusion: Jericho Rosales is hot.

I rest my case.