Jan 28, 2007

UPDATES



1. Tikya was confined because she has an ovarian cyst. I hope she is not in any grave danger and I hope this does not have any bearing on her childbearing capacities. She still wants a baby!

2. Brendan is coming tomorrow. Kris is getting married by next week. Mommy is crying her eyes out. Figures. I am afraid things are going to get worst and our family will be in a strain for a while. Poor mommy she doesn't know the worst is yet to come. I hope their heart can take more.

3. I am finally finished teaching for a while. I am going to give my last exam and I will stop teaching because Erbe and I are moving to Manila. Getting ready for the bar.
Bloody hell.

4. Ryan has not been able to get hold of me. Rarye, sorry... I hope you are okay. The last time we talked though, you seem really well and that was just this Tuesday!
5. Erbe saw the "past". He tells me he's much better looking. I agree. Of course, I would! Was there any other option? Come to think of it, we've been seeing "him" and the "chubby" (as Kris and Erbe says) one around. Whazupwidat?

: )