Feb 20, 2007

armpits and truths


Seriously!

It took me quite some time to really digest this but I realized that if Tinay probably thought the same way than people probably think it is so...
Generally, I do not think people gives a shit about my life and I do not give a freaking care about other people's lives.

but if my mother would come to me pretty upset and I mean upset accusing me of running after my husband way before we became a couple and scheming just so I'd interest him...now, that is another story.

Fact is,

Erbe and I had a bet.
You see, I just broke up with an ex-boyfriend with a bad case of halitosis and was denying feelings for a very good friend, who was just...well, too short for me.

Given all that, I was against entering into anything which would again put me in an emotional wringer.

And no, I didnt have feelings for him yet...
as I thought he was, well, fat. old. gay.

Anyways, he bet a dinner at Chili Pep that I would have a boyfriend in 4 months time.

Yes, he won.

But that is not the point. The point is he gave me four months because that was the exact length of time he thinks it'd take for me to say yes.

I admit if my husband is a woman, he'd have a hotter legs and whiter armpits than mine.

But seriously!
Seriously!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: