Feb 6, 2007

Noah was asked and I answered


I came across this questions in noah's journal and thought the questions were pretty interesting and decided to have a shot at them.

Is there any issue which you are strongly opposed to, and if so, how far would you personally go to support your views?

Pause. pause. umm...pause. let's see... think. think something amazing. What issue? Geeze. Pathetic. I can't think of any. Ah, yeah. children being abused. If somebody hurts my child in any pervert kind of way, oh yeah.. I'd commit bloody murder. It also raises my hackles when somebody is discriminated. I do not understand what people have against blacks and jews. Seriously!

What do you believe happens to us after death?

Truly? let's see... see! I told you these questions are interesting! I have never really thought about it since I have always been told I have two options: Heaven or Hell. And that is how it always was. But these days, I am pretty sure I will have my ass kick off to purgatory for like, say, 200 years?

Do you believe there is a reason as to why some people die young/early as in young children?

Yeah. illnesses, accidents, they are reasons, right? But in the spiritual kind of way? For every death, I believe God has his reason and you dont mess with God. Uh.huh. You don't. Still, I feel for parents who have their children taken away from them and they are left without knowing why.

Do you have an idol, famous or otherwise, living or dead? If so who and why?

Idol? No.Like a freaking Britney-Spears-I'll-show-you-my-twat idolism? Nope. People I hold in such high regard. People that inspires me. Yes. Paolo Coehlo, Noah Grey, Oprah Winfrey (Yeah! That beats Britney!) and of course, my mother. It's a fucking cliche, but who cares? She just is.

When writing, what kind of pen (biro, fountain etc) do you prefer, and what colour ink do you like to use?

I like gel pens and sometimes plain old boring pens. Black ones.

What is your favourite time of day?

Just after five p.m.. It's when the dusk settles in. It never fails to make me feel so melacholic and happy at the same time -- depends on who you are, where you are and whom you're with. It's the contemplatative hour.

Do you prefer the sun or the moon?

The moon. What do you expect? I'm an artist, a writer, a dreamer and a romantic. The sun won't help you with your masterpieces if you're sweating like a pig, right? But I also love the sun after the signal 4 typhoon. Loves how it pokes its face out. It's the most beautiful thing in the world then.

If for some reason you were limited to working with only one artistic medium, i.e. you had to choose between drawing and writing etc., which would you choose?

Writing. I can be a genius at this. Drawing? I am pretty much a mediocre.

On a scale of 1-10, how important are the physical looks of other people to you?

Depends. If they are going to marry in the family - ah...7? We have to have good genes. We can't have children with funny looking nose running around in the family. But aside from that, it doesn't matter. At all. What matters is that their hearts are not twisted as their faces.

How many people in your life do you trust to always tell you the truth?
Sadly. Nobody. People will always have their secrets and will always protect something. But I trust my husband to tell me the truth when it is really important. See? Even that has a modifier.

Was the “Mad Hatter” really mad? Or was he a sane person in a mad world?
I have never really gotten around to actually psychoanalizing the freaking Mad Hatter. But I always thought he was tad mad. And yeah, funny.

Which famous person are you most like, mentally?
Paolo Coehlo. Oprah. And yeah, Noah Grey once he wins the Pulitzer prize. Two mentally ill men, one is gay, and a black woman. Yeah, that's right. That exactly defines me mentally.

Is cyberspace real life?
As real as it can be. Ask my sister. She had a cyberspace life and a cyberspace man and guess who she married? Ding! Ding!

Who will you remember most when you’re famous?
Me and everyone else who suffered along with me. But what the heck, the nearest thing I would ever come close to being fucking famous is if I climb one electricity post and refuse to come down, that would get me in national TV. Oh, I could try jumping off, that would at least give me a week on National TV.